We have added a new status called finished for applications (opportunity_applications).
Before we considered an application as finished if an application status is realized and the experience_end_date is in the past.
Recommended changes on user interfaces
Customer Facing Applications
- If you are showing a timeline of an application, you must now represent finished by only checking for the status rather than checking for realised and experience_end_date.
- When filtering data for applications that are in the past or completed, you must also pass "finished" in the filters as well.
- If you are showcasing statuses of applications or people in a list, you must account for finished being a status rather than checking for realised and experience_end_date
- If you are showcasing the profile of a particular application, you must check for the status of finished rather than checking for realised and experience_end_date
- If you are showcasing a timeline, you must check for the finished status.
- You must add finished status as a filter on all lists for people and applications.