Please refer to the following changes to VPP integration:
- Add experience_type field in opportunity input. The enum options are physical, semi-remote and remote.
- Exposed the experience_type in the OpporutunityType response
- Added experience_type filter argument in Opportunity filter which is used in Opportunities API. This needs to be implemented in EXPA and YOP.
- Added experience_type filter argument in Application filter which is used in Applications API.
- Remove partly_remove filter in opportunity and applications CRM in EXPA and YOP.
- Remove API endpoints(mark_opportunity_remote, unmark_opportunity_remote) which were used to mark and unmark opportunities as semi-remote on the opportunity details page.
- Added experience_type to programme_fees object in committees API. This is used in the fees section on the Committees details page under the youth opportunity portal side nav
Note: In API, we also did changes in permission objects such as can_open in opportunity and can_be_remote_realized in opportunity application to use the newly added field(experience_type).